Friday 1 March 2013

Happy Birthday To Me!

I say it all the time, "I cant believe how quickly time is going", today is no different when I think back over the last year.

Thing is, exactly a year ago today we opened our virtual doors to the shop....A WHOLE YEAR HAS GONE BY!!  A whole year since we posted this post saying we'd launched, and what an amazing year its been!  Since then we've sent out so many beautiful fabrics, hundreds of scrummy buttons and a fair few metres of ribbon!


Our collection of fabrics has gone from a few lovely florals and prints to nearly 100 different patterns and its increasing every month.

But the shop wouldnt be what it is without you, so thank you, for making the first year of The Sewing Boutique fantastic beyond my wildest dreams!  Without wanting to sound too gushy, I do count myself so so lucky that I can do what I love every single day!

As a thank you, every customer will receive one of these new scrap bags with their order.  Choose between blue/yellow, blue/green and cream/pink.  They will also be available to buy from the shop here but for this weekend only, they will go out free with every order!  


There are already so many exciting things in the pipe line for this year, some of which I dont want to jinx by saying too much too soon, but guaranteed, there will be lots of lovely fabrics and buttons involved!! 

So thank you...and heres to many more years doing what I love and  many more beautiful fabrics!


3 comments:

  1. Yay happy birthday! Really proud of all that you have achieved this year - keep up the fab work!

    Big hugs, Estelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - I can't believe a year has passed!!! Congratulations on doing so well!
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Rhi! Looking forward to following and supporting you through your toddler years ;) !!!

    ReplyDelete