Tuesday 29 May 2012

{Design Team} Introducing Rachael from Sew Ray Me

Good afternoon again!  Our Design Team have been very busy over the last few weeks and the ideas are certainly flowing.  I've been amazed at what I've seen so far, although Im not sure why, each of our Design Team was chosen for their unique talents and creativeness. 

I will be posting their makes this week but first I thought I'd introduce you to the next member, Rachael from Sew Ray Me.



"Hi!
I’m Rachael and I blog here – www.sewrayme.co.uk
I taught myself to sew almost 2 years ago and literally haven’t stopped since! I really love designing and making things, my emphasis is usually on pretty and girly and useful items, however, with a 2 year old son I often find ‘boy’ designs creeping into my work!
Most of my sewing is done on my sewing machine, I love small, quick projects because usually I don’t have big chunks of time, I’m a nap-time crafter! Recently I’ve taught myself to crochet, learned some embroidery and have re-discovered a love for cross stitch. Before sewing I also spent a lot of time card-making and scrapbooking. My other hobbies (when I have time) include cooking/baking and growing vegetables in our garden. 


I’m delighted to be a part of The Sewing Boutique’s design team and can’t wait to see what will be in the mystery package each month!"
A truly "crafty" lady, we are really looking forward to seeing what Rachael creates.  For more of her gorgeous makes (including some brand new sewing essentials kits) visit her Folksy shop.
Tomorrow we will be introducing the last (but not least) member of our Design Team and after that I will be showing you their makes!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment