Tuesday 26 November 2013

Christmas Inspiration

Ok ok, Im sorry if you're getting sick of reading about Christmas in blog land, but Im in serious need of some inspiration at the moment!  So what do I do?  I turn to Pinterest! 

Doing accounts have dulled the creativity in my brain of late so I needed a little crafty eye candy to get my imagination working again.

Here are a few of my favourite festive projects I've found on Pinterest.

This would make a perfect gift for a sewing friend, or you could even adapt it for a child who wants to learn to sew!

From grosgrainfabulous.blogspot.com
I want these for my little ones!

From thismamamakesstuff.com
I've got so much left over card stock from when I used to be into cardmaking, this project would be perfect and you could make baubles in almost any colour theme!

From Homemade gifts made easy
Perfect stocking fillers for a friend who travels or even for your childs school bag!  Definitely going to give these a go as I have so many scraps that would be perfect...

From Project Naptime
I love these trees!  Have seen them several times around the interweb and always say Im going to do them.  This year, I might even get round to it!

From UK Lass In US
So those are a few of my favourites.  I'd love to see any inspiring Christmas makes you have going on at the moment?  Please feel free to leave a link in the comments.

If you want to see more of whats inspiring me, all our Pinterest boards can be found....here!



No comments:

Post a Comment