Thursday 8 November 2012

New in the Shop...

For those that dont follow us over on Facebook, I must inform you that I am not the most patient of ladys!  Especially when I am waiting for a delivery of beautiful fabric!!  Its not easy for an impatient person like me, ordering so far in advance then having to wait (and wait, and wait).

So I was very excited when I had the call to say this lovely little lot had arrived....

Riley Blake Polka Dot Stitches.....finally! 

If its possible to have a favourite, this one is it....



This was my least favourite when I ordered, but its stunning in real life!  The yellow is a lot more vibrant and the flowers are so pretty!  

These would make a beautiful quilt for an older girls room as its so pretty but a bit more grown up!

Cant wait to show you what arrives next! 


Rhi @ The Sewing Boutique 

p.s. for a sneak peak of whats going to be arriving over the next few months, take a look at our "Coming Soon" album over on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment