Monday 29 October 2012

Join In The FB Fun!

I would hate for my blogging friends to miss out on whats going on over on the Facebook page (do you follow us over there too?).  To celebrate being back from a wonderful holiday, there is a fab discount code that can be used on anything on the site!!  



You could get 15% off this....

Red Polka Dot Bias Binding
or maybe this....

Floral and Gingham Bias Bindings
or any of these!!

Shabby Chic style fabrics
So how do you get this fab discount??  Just enter

HOLIDAYBLUES

at the checkout and the website will do the rest.

Have fun picking what to use it on!


p.s. I dont really have the holiday blues, its fab to be back and this week there are LOTS of new things arriving :)




2 comments:

  1. Haha following your blog is probably more reliable than 'liking' on facebook, I know not everything appears in my newsfeed and nothing happened for over 13 hours at the wkd (and considering I follow a bunch of stuff that was happening at quilt market that was impossible!)|.
    Oops sorry rant over hope you had a lovely time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dont get me started on the Facebook demons!!

      Had a lovely holiday thank you, and thanks for popping by my blog :)

      Delete